There are several ways to help our organization fund Alzheimer’s Research and Respite Care:
Donate goods, i.e., furniture, clothing, etc. Income over our operating expenses are donated to Alzheimer’s Research.
List of Items Not Accepted
We welcome most household items, but usually can’t accept the following due to limited space, limited customer demand and other practical issues:
- » Large Appliances: stoves, dishwashers
- » Electronic Equipment: All TVs with the exception of flat screen TVs in good working condition
- » Mattresses/box springs
- » Computers, computer components
- » Items that are damp or wet
- » No flammable items: paint & paint thinner, sterno, butane, etc.
- » Construction material, toxic materials or car batteries
- » Power Wheels-rechargeable
- » Offensible items
- » Cribs
We offer a pick-up service for furniture. Call us for major donations and we will be happy to send our truck and volunteer crew to pick-up furniture. Please note: we can not dispatch our truck and crew for other items.
Make a tax deductible donation. All funds are applied directly to Alzheimer’s Research